|When returning to your chalet after a day full of enjoyable activities you may enjoy an invigorating shower or relaxation in the romantic private hot tub. And if you don’t like to leave your snug realm, we will serve you delightful “Pinzgau” specialty dishes in the chalet. Enjoy your meal …!
- Hearty “Pinzgau-style” cheese dumplings
- Oven-baked potatoes with smoked salmon, diced bacon with onions and cream cheese
- Warm smoked trout with creamy horseradish and cranberry cream
- Tagliatelle pasta with a light cream sauce and freshwater crayfish
- Spicy roast pork ribs
- Roast sirloin (medium) from the home-bred Galloway cattle
- “Viennese style” cutlet (original recipe)
- “Salzburg-style” roast beef with onions
- Crisp pork roast
- Freshly baked “Kaiserschmarren” (sweet sliced pancake) with plum compote
Since a meal is always a convivial occasion on our “Alm”, we suggest choose together one dish for all occupants of the chalet. We will prepare it timely and serve it to you in the chalet in a big casserole with freshly harvested salads.
* One dish is served for all guests in the chalet.