|Since May 2013 we pride ourselves on surprising our guests with the unique Willy Bogner-Chalet, which was created in collaboration with the renowned Bogner lifestyle and fashion brand.
- 150 m² (1600 sq ft) of living space
- stainless steel Infinity pool (length 14 m; width 4 m) - temperature of 34°C in winter
- large terrace with stainless steel hot tub (37°C)
- Finnish sauna with steam room
- Bogner's library equipped with Löwe multi media system
- See more pictures having a look at the photo gallery
The highlight of this luxury accommodation is the Infinity-pool. Having a surface of 56 square metres (600 sq ft), the pool provides plenty of space for swimming. In winter the water has a temperature of 34°C. Being perched high on a slope, the pool makes the swimmer actually feel like floating suspended high above the valley. On the first floor of the chalet there is the multi media room where you can watch 3D movies in a cinema-like sound quality or rummage through Bogner's library. In the new partially glass-fronted living area you can sit back on the snug seating in front of the open fireplace.
Everything will be available: from the e-bike to the perfect skis
High quality Bogner brand toiletries and bespoke exclusive bathing services, including preparation and advice about suitable bath essences, complete the wellness care. E-Bikes are available at the chalet for the exploration of the local area and skiing enthusiasts can hire their preferred skis directly from the specialist. A covered parking lot is reserved for the guests staying at Willy Bogner-Chalet in prime location at the ground station of Asitzbahn cable car in Leogang. So you will enjoy quick and easy access to Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang ski area including 200 best-groomed ski runs.
One of the existing Premium-Chalets in the first line of Bergdorf Resort has been refurbished and converted into Willy Bogner-Chalet. The accommodation has also been extended with a new generous living area built from solid timber and featuring large west and south facing panorama windows with views over the Alpine mountains. Arranged as open plan living space over two floors, the chalet provides a seating and a rock face shower as well as tea/coffee making facilities and an open fireplace. The elevated office space features a glass front providing the outlook to Birnhorn Peak, the highest point of Leoganger Steinberge Mountains with a height of 2,634 metres. The living area, which can also be used for spa treatments, gives immediate access to the large timber terrace with outdoor shower, open barbecue and the infinity swimming pool.
You'd like to stay at Willy Bogner-Chalet? - Get access to our booking form
- Interesting links:
- Website of Bogner company
- Priesteregg Resort provides 4 chalet types:
- Berg-Chalet - if you would like to enjoy a spectacular view over Leoganger Steinberge Mountains
- Premium-Chalets - if you would like to spoil yourself with an outstanding break and the splendid views down to the valley and over Leoganger Steinberge Mountains
- Luis-Trenker-Chalet - if you would like to soak up the myth of this legendary mountaineer
- Willy Bogner-Chalet - with Infinity pool, Bogner's barbecue, multi media room and premium services